Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

New Eloot.gg Reviews: SCAM or LEGIT?

[Image: 7Xal1Bt.jpg]

On eloot.gg you have the choice of 5 different offer walls with surveysdownload appssignup offers and some online games. Gather gems and complete the Daily Challenges and receive some extra gems. Also, make sure to follow them on Twitter and get some promo codes!

Here are all the supported offer walls: Adscend media (high paying), AdGatemedia (high paying), OfferTorosupperrewardsSaySo rewards, Kiwiwalls, minute staff, Persona.ly (high paying), Adgem (high paying), Aye studios, and some more which are mostly offline. From my experience, I managed to get 147.000 gems for doing one simple offer in the Adscendmedia offer wall.

An extra earning method is a raffle, you don't need to buy tickets! By completing offers or watching video's you automatically participate in the raffle! You will receive 1 ticket every 1.000 gems earned! Also referring people get you some extra gems! Every new user that signs up under your link will get you 10% of their earnings!

You can find high paying surveys and there are some offers which you can get over the 100.000 gems per offer! With this, you can directly cash out your earnings! 1.000 Gems are worth to $0.01 USD but, I can ensure you finding low gem tasks is hard.

Talking about earnings, all the gems (points) that you have managed to collect can be paid out! The lowest amount of gems you need to gather before cashing out is 500k gems. And they have some good payout options like PayPalOPSkinsBitskinsCoinbaseBitcoin & Bitcoin CashEthereum Ethereum ClassicLitecoin, and a Steam gift card.

Pros:
  • Fast earning

• Low withdrawal limits

• Fast payout (currently only tested PayPal)

• Fast support in chat

• Raffle while completing offers
Cons:
  • You need a Google account

• Only 5 offer walls for starters and need 1 million gems for more to unlock
JOIN THEM AND START EARNING ===> ELOOT.GG