Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

The Crypto Faucet - New Multi-coin faucet. TRX, SIA + 6 more

The Crypto Faucet is a new multi-coin faucet, offering faucets for DOGE, DGB, BEAN, SIA, BCN, STEEM, TRX, and XVG. While you can only claim once every 24 hours, the rewards are larger. Claiming is easy, just stepping thru some pages. There are also several helpful guides and info about sign-up bonuses.
Head on over to The Crypto Faucet and claim some today!

(07-05-2019, 09:22 AM)Barryvex Wrote:  Are you investing with the syndicates and can you recommend any?

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

I really haven't looked into investing with the syndicates.

(06-17-2019, 06:29 PM)sjshaw21 Wrote:  The Crypto Faucet is a new multi-coin faucet, offering faucets for DOGE, DGB, BEAN, SIA, BCN, STEEM, TRX, and XVG. While you can only claim once every 24 hours, the rewards are larger. Claiming is easy, just stepping thru some pages. There are also several helpful guides and info about sign-up bonuses.

I just withdrew 41+ TRX from The Crypto Faucet and received it almost immediately in my direct wallet. There was no fee.

(06-17-2019, 06:29 PM)sjshaw21 Wrote:  The Crypto Faucet is a new multi-coin faucet, offering faucets for DOGE, DGB, BEAN, SIA, BCN, STEEM, TRX, and XVG. While you can only claim once every 24 hours, the rewards are larger. Claiming is easy, just stepping thru some pages. There are also several helpful guides and info about sign-up bonuses.

I just withdrew 115 TRX from The Crypto Faucet and received it in my wallet. There was no fee for the withdrawal. 
Transaction ID: https://tronscan.org/#/transaction/ff251...ae145d022c

(07-05-2019, 10:39 PM)sjshaw21 Wrote:  
(07-05-2019, 09:22 AM)Barryvex Wrote:  Are you investing with the syndicates and can you recommend any?

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

I really haven't looked into investing with the syndicates.

I just withdrew 41+ TRX from The Crypto Faucet and received it almost immediately in my direct wallet. There was no fee.

I just withdrew 70 TRX from The Crypto Faucet and received it almost immediately in my wallet. There was no withdrawal fee. Transaction: https://tronscan.org/#/transaction/f16c5...5b274c7c59