Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

AltHub is Back and Paying! 15+ AltCoin Faucets!

AltHub is back and paying! All but one (ETN) of my withdraw requests made in the last two months have been paid.  This has been one of my favorite multicoin faucets. Each faucet has a 5-minute timer, but you can do different faucets while waiting. Usually I can make a circuit of 5 or 6 claims before going back to the first. Don't forget to claim your daily bonus, helping you to level up and get Power-Claims. Withdraw minimums are very reasonable, as are the fees. 
If you collect altcoins, AltHub is an excellent source.

(06-26-2019, 05:22 PM)sjshaw21 Wrote:  AltHub is back and paying! All but one (ETN) of my withdraw requests made in the last two months have been paid.  This has been one of my favorite multicoin faucets. Each faucet has a 5-minute timer, but you can do different faucets while waiting. Usually I can make a circuit of 5 or 6 claims before going back to the first. Don't forget to claim your daily bonus, helping you to level up and get Power-Claims. Withdraw minimums are very reasonable, as are the fees. 
I received my ETN withdrawal, so now all withdrawal requests have been paid. I'm working on getting enough for some TRX and ADA withdrawals.

(06-26-2019, 05:22 PM)sjshaw21 Wrote:  AltHub is back and paying! All but one (ETN) of my withdraw requests made in the last two months have been paid.  This has been one of my favorite multicoin faucets. Each faucet has a 5-minute timer, but you can do different faucets while waiting. Usually I can make a circuit of 5 or 6 claims before going back to the first. Don't forget to claim your daily bonus, helping you to level up and get Power-Claims. Withdraw minimums are very reasonable, as are the fees. 

AltHub has added BTT to their line-up of alt-coins. I have already started collecting it from the faucet.

I just withdrew 5.25 TRX (before fee) and received it in my wallet. The fee for withdrawal was 0.1 TRX. The transaction ID is https://tronscan.org/#/transaction/57afa...535b278ccc.

I just withdrew 10.1 TRX from AltHub and received it in my wallet in less than three days. The withdrawal fee was 0.1 TRX.

I withdrew 10 TRX from AltHub and received it in my wallet in less than 24 hours. The withdrawal fee was .1 TRX.